You feel… Hopeless. Overwhelmed. Sad. Irritable. Insomnia. Unmotivated. Isolated.
Depression can feel like a dark cloud over your life. The cause might any or combination of, past trauma, biological, situational, your negative thought patterns. Whatever your situation, you’re certainly, not alone. I’m here to help you find relief. In our sessions, we work collaboratively to map out a strategy to get you on the road to a happier healthier you.
How I Help
My primary goal is for you to feel safe supported and challenged. I specifically help you:
- Process and heal from past wounds that hold you back and negatively affect your quality of life.
- Prioritize and develop a plan for self-care, mind body and spirit.
- Develop effective coping skills to handle challenges that come your way.
- Identify your core values and beliefs so that you can navigate life with more confidence and ease.
- Quiet your inner critic and let go of unhelpful beliefs and thinking patterns.
- Discover and practice the healing power of self-compassion by learning to treat yourself as you would a close friend.
- Feel more confident and connected with your self and others.